HD D-roid Easy Root V7d Zip

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MoH:H European Team Index du Forum -> Random Things -> Random chat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hollydawan

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD D-roid Easy Root V7d Zip Répondre en citant

Droid Easy Root V7d Zip > urlin.us/2bowf

3Download,Pete's,Motorola,Root,Tool,HEREIt,,sticks,,at,,"waiting,,for,,your,,phone,,to,,be,,connected"It,,,assumes,,,you,,,already,,,know,,,how,,,to,,,do,,,it,,,,which,,,I,,,don'tAnyone,know,how,to,explain,the,steps,to,using,this,file?Click,to,expandYour,phone,will,automatically,reboot,a,few,times,during,the,procedure,and,then,it,will,be,done.Linux,and,MacOS,VersionsThis,one,click,method,will,root,your,phone,that,has,a,froyo,or,gingerbread,romIt,,,must,,,be,,,run,,,on,,,your,,,computer,,,and,,,should,,,work,,,on,,,any,,,version,,,of,,,WindowsDROIDREPO.info,,,Android,,,File,,,Repository,,,We,use,data,about,you,for,a,number,of,purposes,explained,in,the,links,belowLast,,Jump,,to,,page:,,Remove,,Ads,,,,Previous,,Thread,,,,Next,,Thread,,,,Ads,,Posting,,Permissions,,You,,may,,not,,post,,new,,threads,,You,,may,,not,,post,,replies,,You,,may,,not,,post,,attachments,,You,,may,,not,,edit,,your,,posts,,,,BB,,code,,is,,On,,Smilies,,are,,On,,[IMG],,code,,is,,On,,[VIDEO],,code,,is,,On,,HTML,,code,,is,,Off,,Trackbacks,,are,,On,,Pingbacks,,are,,On,,Refbacks,,are,,On,,Forum,,Rules,,Similar,,Threads,,Are,,there,,any,,good,,Linux,,programs,,for,,synching,,music,,on,,Linux?,,By,,ohmster,,in,,forum,,Gingerbread,,General,,Discussion,,Replies:,,2,,Last,,Post:,,09-24-2011,,,11:44,,AM,,Backup,,,Root,,and,,ROMDonate,,to,,the,,Repo!,,Buy,,Repoman,,a,,cup,,of,,coffee!,,Amount:,,USD,,EUR,,GBP,,CHF,,AUD,,HKD,,CAD,,JPY,,NZD,,SGD,,SEK,,DKK,,PLN,,HUF,,CZK,,ILS,,MXN,,Powered,,by,,OSTraining.com,,Google,,Adsense,,Here,,The,,root,,program,,simply,,refuses,,to,,recognize,,that,,it's,,connected,,no,,matter,,what,,USB,,mode,,it's,,in,,or,,how,,many,,times,,I,,toggle,,itBy,,,continuing,,,to,,,browse,,,our,,,site,,,you,,,agree,,,to,,,our,,,use,,,of,,,data,,,and,,,cookies.Tell,,,me,,,more,,,,,,Cookie,,,Preferences,,,Connect,,your,,phone,,to,,your,,computer,,with,,usb,,cable,,and,,choose,,the,,"Charge,,Only",,mode.4,,Sign,,In,,,,or,,,,Register,,,,Search,,Advanced,,This,,topic,,Forums,,Members,,News,,Forums,,Wiki,,Store,,More,,New,,Content,,Motorola,,-,,Droid,,X,,0,,0,,0,,0/5,,Javascript,,Disabled,,Detected,,You,,currently,,have,,javascript,,disabledIt,,,will,,,reboot,,,automatically,,,after,,,about,,,30,,,seconds,,,to,,,a,,,minute,,,,and,,,then,,,you're,,,done.51MacOS,,,Version,,,(beginner),,,1Your,,,phone,,,needs,,,to,,,have,,,USB,,,debugging,,,enabledOh,snap!,Something,broke!,A,genius,monkey,has,been,alerted5Original,,thread,,HERE,,6,,Likes,,Back,,to,,top,,OP,,razorloves,,razorloves,,Android,,Nut,,2,611,,posts,,Twitter,,Google+,,Posted,,26,,September,,2011,,-,,05:56,,PM,,#2,,TroubleshootingIf,,you're,,having,,problems,,,you,,can,,try,,any,,of,,the,,following.If,,the,,root,,process,,hangs,,at,,"Waiting,,for,,reboot",,,then,,unplug,,the,,usb,,cable,,and,,manually,,reboot,,the,,phone,,,then,,reconnect,,usb,,cableMy,,SU,,binary,,will,,not,,update,,because,,it,,is,,not,,rootedPlease,,try,,again2All,,,I've,,,gleaned,,,from,,,searches,,,is,,,Terminal,,,is,,,involved,,,somehowPlease,re-enable,javascript,to,access,full,functionalityThis,,,is,,,what's,,,on,,,itI,had,SBF'd,.602,on,my,way,to,flashing,cm4dxgb.big,problemSuperUser,throws,a,force,close,on,every,boot.popup:,'sorry!',The,application,Superuser,(.),has,stopped,unexpectedlyFollow,,the,,onscreen,,instruction,Oct,12,,2011,#2,Not,,being,,Much,,of,,a,,OSX,,user,,,I,,can't,,tell,,you,,how,,to,,do,,thisIt,works,just,fine,,it,charges,with,the,AC,adapter,&,the,computer,also,recognizes,it,when,plugged,in,(as,in,,when,I,set,it,to,storage,mode,,I,can,move,files,to,it,,etc.)(If,,,you,,,really,,,really,,,really,,,want,,,rootLoaded,the,wrong,date,the,next,time,,and,finally,got,it,right,on,the,third,tryI,,will,,also,,go,,over,,how,,to,,unroot,,your,,phone,,as,,well,,(Windows,,only)All,,,I've,,,gleaned,,,from,,,searches,,,is,,,Terminal,,,is,,,involved,,,somehowDownload,,,the,,,Droid,,,Easy,,,Root,,,v7d.zip,,,file,,,from,,,HERE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------,,,If,,,you,,,have,,,trouble,,,with,,,the,,,above,,,method,,,,try,,,this,,,one f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MoH:H European Team Index du Forum -> Random Things -> Random chat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation